Nobody likes the rubbery or dried bread, but you’re a busy person. There is no time to bake fresh bread or use the conventional oven. The good news is that you can simply use your microwave for reheating the bread! Are you wondering how to reheat bread in the microwave?
Read on for more information.
- 1 How to Reheat Bread In Microwave for A Quick Breakfast
- 2 How to Reheat Naan Bread In The Microwave
- 3 3 Other Ways On How to Reheat A Bread
- 4 #1. Reheat Bread In The Convection Oven
- 5 #2. Reheat Bread In The Toaster
- 6 #3. Reheat Bread In Your Pot
- 7 3 Tips to Keep In Mind When Reheating Bread In Microwave
- 8 Wrapping It Up
How to Reheat Bread In Microwave for A Quick Breakfast
It doesn’t matter whether you’re using a convection microwave or the smallest microwave oven, you want a quick breakfast. The best way to save your bread is to freeze it or put it in the refrigerator. Now, you’ll need to reheat it.
Try the following:
- For this method, you’ll need paper towels and water in a cup. You can simply take 3-4 Tbsp of water and heat it in the microwave for about a minute.
- Next, you need to place a paper towel in the microwave. You can use two just to be on the safe side! Place your bread in the microwave and cover it with a damp paper towel. This part is important! So make sure it’s a damp paper towel. Also, place the heated water in the cup.
- Now, microwave the bread on low heat for about 10 seconds. You can flip the bread in this setting and microwave again for 10 seconds.
Check and see if it’s good enough! You can repeat the process if the bread you are using is frozen. So adjust accordingly!
How to Reheat Naan Bread In The Microwave
If you’re a fan of Indian cuisine then you will want to reheat naan bread too! Luckily, it’s possible to reheat naan bread in the microwave oven.
Try the following:
- Place your naan bread on a plate. Always use plates and bowls that are microwave safe!
- Place the naan in the microwave for 20 seconds.
Voila! It’s that simple. There are other ways to reheat naan bread, but if you’re in a hurry then it’s better to try out this method and see if it works for you.
Just make sure you’re not leaving it for too long plus you’ve to consume it fast as it can get dry and tough.
Enjoy your meal with hot naan bread reheated in the microwave oven!!
3 Other Ways On How to Reheat A Bread
Now that you know how to reheat bread in the microwave oven, it’s time to learn other ways that can help. It can be store-bought bread or it could be homemade bread. Try the methods mentioned below and see what works best for you.
#1. Reheat Bread In The Convection Oven
Just wrap your bread in aluminum foil and bake it for 10-15 minutes at a temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit in your oven. It’s a great way to reheat your bread. You’ll notice that the bread is fresh.
#2. Reheat Bread In The Toaster
You can reheat your bread in the toaster oven and also in the toaster. Using a toaster is simpler! You can just cut the bread slices that are as per the size of your toaster. Follow the instructions on how to use your specific model of the toaster. When your bread is ready, enjoy it with your cup of tea or coffee.
#3. Reheat Bread In Your Pot
It’s also possible to reheat bread in the pot. You can wrap the bread in aluminum foil and then place it in the pot. Cover it with a lid and wait for 5 minutes. You can take the bread out (carefully) and see if it’s warm enough. If it’s not that warm, you can place it inside the pot for a few more minutes.
3 Tips to Keep In Mind When Reheating Bread In Microwave
When reheating bread in the microwave, consider the following:
#1. Make sure you know when the bread was made. If you see mold on the bread then it’s better to avoid consuming it! Always mark the date of manufacture on the bread. If it’s a store-bought bread then again don’t forget to note the date it was made.
#2. You can freeze the bread to make it last longer. It’s better to slice it before you freeze it. Don’t forget to mark the date on it before freezing.
#3. Try and see what method works the best for you. You can go for the method of your choice, but if there isn’t enough time then you can try reheating bread in the microwave.
Wrapping It Up
Now that you know how to reheat bread in microwave it’s time to do some work! Luckily, you know that it’s easy and won’t take much of your time. The best part is that you’ll be using bread for breakfast, lunch, or maybe dinner when there is no time to cook!
Share in the comments what method is your favorite or if you know any other method of reheating bread in the microwave.