You start your day in the kitchen with lots of food to cook. You have to prepare food for everyone and plan on using the hard anodized cookware. It’s new, but it’s your favorite and burnt after cooking. So, how to clean burnt hard anodized cookware? Let’s find out today. It could be the first thing on your mind as you may have cooked or burned something in the cookware, and now you need help! It’s good to know what options are available to you, especially if the cookware set is new. You may want to replace the whole thing with the badly burnt ones, but it’s best to see what you can do.
How to Clean Burnt Hard Anodized Cookware
Cleaning the burnt hard anodized cookware may sound daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. You need to know what options are available.
Soak The Burnt Hard Anodized Cookware
- The first thing you need to do is soak the burnt hard anodized cookware
- You can use hot water and liquid detergent for dishwashing like the dawn. Make sure the dishwashing liquid detergent you use is suitable for your cookware.
- Let it sit for some time so that it’s softened.
You can also make baking soda paste and water outside the burnt cookware. Rub it on the stains and see if it helps take them off. If it works, let others know about it.
It’s also possible to use vinegar and water solution. Instead of soaking the pan in regular water, mix one cup vinegar and three cups water. Soak the pan in this mixture for 15 minutes. Then, use a brush to remove the burnt food. Empty cookware in the kitchen sink and clean it. After that, you can try the soapy mixture method mentioned above.
You Can Use A Sponge, Soft Brush, or A Soft Cloth
Clean the cookware that’s burnt with a sponge. You can also use soft cloth. A brush with soft bristles would also be helpful. No matter what you use, make sure you are not being rough in cleaning. You want to help and not increase the damage.
You can try different such products and see what helps you the most.
There are many other methods for you to clean the burnt hard anodized cookware. The important thing here is that you are not damaging the cookware.
Consider the following:
- You can mix lemon and salt in equal quantities (1:1 ratio). Make a paste. You can apply it to the burnt parts of the cookware. Now, let it sit for not more than 30 minutes. Later clean it with a sponge, brush, or a soft cloth. See if it helps.
- You can buy the products available on the market. Make sure these products are safe for use on your cookware set. Follow the instructions on the packet to make the most of it. See if it helps!
- And more!
Tips to Keep In Mind for Cleaning Hard Anodized Cookware
Now that you have some ideas on how to clean the hard anodized cookware, here are some steps to help you more:
- Make sure you keep a close eye on what’s cooking. Leaving the food on the stove or in the oven unattended is never safe. In a split second, many things can happen.
- You can also try using the products available on the market for removing the burnt stains, etc. But, it’s vital that what you use is safe for your cookware set.
- Make sure you are not being rough on the cookware set while cleaning. It’s easy to do more damage if you clean it roughly.
- Don’t let the stains sit for too long. When cleaning the burnt hard anodized cookware, do it as soon as possible. If you leave it for long, it can become hard, and then it would be hard to remove the burnt food.
- See the manual instructions or cookware set’s website on how to maintain cleanliness. If you are reading the manufacturer’s recommendation, it would be much easier for you to manage.
There would be numerous questions on your mind; let’s discuss a few:
Q: How long would your hard anodized cookware last?
Ans: Usually, hard anodized cookware would last two to five years. But, it depends on the use also! For example, for the burnt or damaged ones, you may need to repair or replace them. In some instances, see if you can take advantage of the professional cleaning services.
Q: Can you clean the burnt hard anodized cookware in the dishwasher?
Ans: It’s best to avoid cleaning the burnt hard anodized cookware in the dishwasher. Also, see the product details to find out whether it’s suitable for cleaning the dishwasher. Usually, it’s best to clean it by hand. So, you may do more damage to the cookware by trying to clean it in the dishwasher.
Now that you know how to clean burnt hard anodized cookware, it’s time to clean it! Make sure you are trying your best. If it’s hard for you, ask someone to help you. If the damage is too bad, you may need to replace the cookware.