- 1 Introduction
- 2 10 Best Affordable Stand Mixer Reviews and Features
- 2.1 1. Aucma Stand Mixer Review
- 2.2 2. Cuisinart SM-50 5.5 Quart Stand Mixer Review
- 2.3 3. Hamilton Beach Store All Metal 12-Speed Electrical Stand Mixer Review
- 2.4 4. KitchenAid KSM8990NP Commercial Countertop Mixer Review
- 2.5 5. CHEFTRONIC SM986 Tilt Head Kitchen Electric Dough Mixer Review
- 2.6 6. COSTWAY Stand Mixer 7.5 QT Tilt Head Electric Kitchen Food Mixer Review
- 2.7 7. KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Tilt Head Stand Mixer Review
- 2.8 8. CHEFTRONIC Stand Mixer Tilt Head Mixers Review
- 2.9 9. Aucma Stand Mixer 7.4QT 6-Speed Tilt Head Food Mixer Review
- 2.10 10. Hamilton Beach Commercial CPM800 8QT Stand Mixer Review
- 2.11 Buying Guide
- 2.12 FAQs:
- 3 Conclusion
It does not matter whether you are a professional baker or a home baker you need to choose a stand mixer that helps simplify the baking process. This baking tool not only allows your arm to rest but also makes it easier to mix the batter for cakes, whip egg whites, and knead bread dough. If your budget is small and you do not want to spend a lot of money, then you need to choose the best affordable stand mixer. Despite being affordable, the latest stand mixer offers the best performance and will make the baking process quite easier. In this article, we are going to look at the best affordable stand mixer reviews and buyer’s guide.
10 Best Affordable Stand Mixer Reviews and Features
1. Aucma Stand Mixer Review
The first product on this list of the best affordable stand mixer is Aucma Stand Mixer. This stand mixer has a powerful motor that offers 660W high performance as well as sturdy ABS housing. Also, it comes with 6 optimized speeds together with pulse function. This kitchen electric mixer has a wonderful bowl capacity of 6.5-quart size. Besides, it features a handle that simplifies all the kitchen tasks and makes it steady. As a result, it makes the model effortless to use for baking pastry, cakes, bread, and other meals. Besides that, the mixer has a motor of 660W, which offers top performance. Aucma Stand Mixer has an engine that is made from copper that makes it durable and sturdy. Another feature we like is the 6.5 QT Stainless Steel bowl which can meet your needs in the kitchen.
- It is light in weight
- Multiple attachments set
- It has fewer operation noises
- Comes with a power indicator
- Features stainless steel belt
- Has 2 handles which offer a convenient hold
- Lower operation noise of less than or equal to 76 dB
- The copper motor offers a high performance
- Multiple attachments have 3 mixing accessories like a dough hook, whisk, and mixing beater
- Replacements are difficult to find in case the stand mixer is damaged
2. Cuisinart SM-50 5.5 Quart Stand Mixer Review
Cuisinart SM-50 5.5 Quart Stand Mixer refers to a kitchen appliance that can be used to whip, blend, and knead thanks to 12 mixing speed as well as 5.5 QT stainless steel mixing bowl. It has a low speed which is suitable for folding ingredients which makes it suitable for customers looking for a high performing model. The planetary style mixing allows ingredients to move around the mixing bowl such that everything is well blended. With a powerful 500W motor, this stand mixer can handle the heaviest of mixing tasks. Cuisinart SM-50 5.5 Quart Stand Mixer comes with attachments such as a dough hook, whisk, and flat paddle attachment. It also has other attachments like a pasta maker, meat grinder, and ice cream maker.
- Costs less than $200
- Has a large capacity of 5.5 QT
- It is powered by a 500W motor
- Comes with extra attachments
- Great value for money model with an attractive design
- 12 speeds which are good for precision mixing as well as tilt back
- The pour spout is very small
- The speed dial is round which makes it hard to difficult
3. Hamilton Beach Store All Metal 12-Speed Electrical Stand Mixer Review
Are you looking for a stand mixer that comes with more power and allows you to make more than just cookies and cakes for your family? Then look no further than Hamilton Beach Store All-Metal 12-Speed Electrical Stand Mixer. This is a powerful stand mixer that comes with a 400W motor as well as a durable cast metal finish. Therefore, whipping up your baked goods is much easier than ever. Hamilton Beach Store All Metal 12 Speed Electrical Stand Mixer offers the same action just like a Kitchen Aid stand mixer. It has a planetary mixing action that rotates the beaters for complete and even bowl coverage for your baking needs. When you get this stand mixer, it will come with accessories such as a dough hook, flat beater, whisk as well as pouring shield that safeguards against splatters.
- Comes with a 400W motor
- Has a 3-year replacement warranty
- Very quiet and does not make a lot of noise
- Variable 12-speed settings allow you to go from slow stir to a fast whip
- The 4.5 QT stainless steel bowl has a handle which is large enough to mix the dough
- It wobbles with a heavy dough
- The speed lever is difficult to control
4. KitchenAid KSM8990NP Commercial Countertop Mixer Review
KitchenAid is a big brand that is known for producing great stand mixers over a long time. This product allows you to mix the batter for cakes as well as bakery items that you can use for mixing sauces and dough. It is a large capacity bowl that can handle over 8 pounds of dough, which you can use to make bread or cookies. The bowl-lift design offers sturdy bowl support which you can use for large batches or heavy ingredients. This countertop mixer has 10-speed slide control which ranges from a fast whip to a slow stir, including 12 available attachments that help you make anything available. The good thing about choosing KitchenAid KSM8990NP Commercial Countertop Mixer gives results that offer consistent performance.
- It makes no noise
- Has great quality attachments
- All its parts are dishwasher safe
- The mixer does not cause any mess
- Easy to wash as all the parts are dishwasher safe
- The machine has all the basics tools that you can use for mixing as well as making dough
- It is likely to overheat sometimes
- The stand mixer is a bit size
5. CHEFTRONIC SM986 Tilt Head Kitchen Electric Dough Mixer Review
Compared to other brands on this list of best affordable stand mixer, Cheftronic is a new brand but that has not prevented them from making a wonderful electric mixer in CHEFTRONIC SM986 Tilt Head Kitchen Electric Dough Mixer. This model comes with a 6-speed control function as well as a 650W motor. Additionally, it has a large capacity bowl of 5.5 QT that you can use to mix dough for 4 loaves or 9 dozen cookies. CHEFTRONIC SM986 Tilt Head Kitchen Electric Dough Mixer can knead, whisk or fold and has planetary mixing action which allows you to mix all ingredients well. This dough mixer which is available in red, silver, and black color comes with accessories such as a kneading hook, whisk, a mixer blade, and a flexible beater.
- Features a transparent splash guard
- It has a simple design and is very easy to use
- 6 optimized speeds that come with pulse function
- Very large stainless steel of 5.5 QT mixing bowl
- Good planetary action and is ideal for dough making
- Comes with a powerful 650W and overheating protection
- No timer or LED display
- No handle and is mot portable
6. COSTWAY Stand Mixer 7.5 QT Tilt Head Electric Kitchen Food Mixer Review
The COSTWAY Stand Mixer is made of the great quality mixer which allows you to attain professional chef results. It features a powerful 660W motor that comes with 6-speed control in addition to pulse function which means that you can choose the right speed for making food and different recipes for different occasions. The tilt-head and anti-slip design allow you easily install or uninstall the bowl and make the mixer steady while working. COSTWAY Stand Mixer has 3 different attachments which include a whisk, beater, and dough hook which is designed for food mixing, including beating, creaming, kneading, and whipping. The large bowl capacity of 7.5 QT allows you to use it to meet all your kitchen needs.
- Comes with a powerful motor
- Have 3 flexible attachments
- High wattage and spacious bowl
- It is stable thanks to anti-slip design
- The tilt design is great for adding ingredients
- Includes accessories such as dough hook, beat and whisk
- Has a large bowl capacity which makes it handle different mixtures at the same time
- Made of plastic design
- Beater doesn’t scrape the bowl side
7. KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Tilt Head Stand Mixer Review
KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Tilt Head Stand Mixer is an indispensable tool that you can use to cook and bake. This stand mixer is powerful enough such that you can use it for any task, whether you are mixing dry or wet ingredients, whipping cream, or kneading bread dough. It has a mighty power which allows the stand mixer to make up to 5 dozen cookies in one batch. The bowl capacity is 3.5 QT and is available in colors that range from understated to bold color. KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Tilt Head Stand Mixer is compatible with different attachments, excluding beaters and bowls.
- The upright head locks it into position
- Comes with a high capacity mixing bowl
- Top performance for different mixing jobs
- A wide array of colors which range from bold to understated
- Includes accessories like a pasta maker, blender, and grinder which attaches to the power hub
- Has no overload protection
8. CHEFTRONIC Stand Mixer Tilt Head Mixers Review
This is another Cheftronic brand to feature on this list of the best affordable stand mixer. It comes with a 650W motor which allows you to mix up to 2 kilos of dough at the same time while the 6-speed control allows you to regulate the speed on different occasions. The 5.5 QT stainless bowl is large enough to mix dough for 4 loaves of bread as well as 9 dozen cookies in one batch. This makes it easy for making cookies, bread, cakes, muffins, waffle, and pastry. CHEFTRONIC Stand Mixer Tilt Head Mixers includes 4 attachments namely a dough hook, wire whip, flex edge beater as well as a flat beater. It features a tilt head stand mixer which allows you to access the bowl in addition to the attached beater.
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- Has a very simple design and is easy to use
- It has a 650 Watt motor in addition to 6-speed controls
- 5 QT bowl capacity allows you to mix up to 2 kilos of dough
- Comes with a large capacity option which makes it difficult for batch and dough cooking
- Short of attachments and are not dishwasher safe
9. Aucma Stand Mixer 7.4QT 6-Speed Tilt Head Food Mixer Review
Aucma Stand Mixer 7.4QT Tilt Head Food Mixer has a large capacity bowl of 7.4QT which can meet your needs in the kitchen. With this stand mixer, you can use it to make bread, pastry, cookies, cakes, waffles, and muffins. It has a powerful motor of 660W, including 6 optimized speeds which let you access multipurpose as well as different recipes. Besides, this stand mixer comes with an upgraded 6 anti-slip silicone suction cups which ensures that the mixer is steady in using. Aucma Stand Mixer 7.4QT Tilt Head Food Mixer has accessories that are easy to clean and install.
- It is easy to clean and use
- A large capacity bowl of 7.4QT
- The powerful motor of 660W
- Covered with a one year warranty
- Comes with multiple attachments such as a dough hook, mixing beater, and whisk
- It has a heavy build
10. Hamilton Beach Commercial CPM800 8QT Stand Mixer Review
Hamilton Beach Commercial CPM800 8QT Stand Mixer is another great product that comes with an 8QT bowl, which is large enough to mix up ingredients at once. It features 2 handles that let you carry contents. The Die-cast aluminum body is sleek and smooth which allows you to easily wipe clean it. This stand mixer comes with heavy-duty attachments that are made of stainless steel such as a beater, dough hook, and wire whisk which have splash shields that keep ingredients away from the hub area. The CPM800 model is suitable for small cafes and bakeries, including variable 7-speed dials and pulse, which allows you to adjust the mixing speed while it is operating.
- Lightweight and small size
- Comes with a quiet operation
- Quick and fast mixing results
- Versatile and powerful thanks to 10 mixing speeds
- It is built to last for a long time and suits commercial requirements
- Too small such that you cannot scrape the bowl while in use
A good stand mixer should be sturdy enough such that it does not bounce when you are kneading dough. In addition, it should have enough power to work via thick doughs as well as aerate batter easily. The best stand mixer comes with a heat protection technique which shuts down the stand mixer after it is used for a quarter an hour of the mixer. It will not let the mixer be overheated after being used excessively at any time. The following are other factors you should consider before you pick the best affordable stand mixer.
While looking for the best affordable stand mixer, you should consider the capacity of the bowl. There are many bowls that have different bowl sizes. When you search online, you find that most stand mixers come with 3.5 liters, 4.5 liters, and 6 liters which is great for batch mixing.
The body of a stand mixer cannot affect the performance of a stand mixer but it is important you consider the material as a feature. The built of a stand mixer will not only improve the appearance but will increase the durability. Stand mixers that have a metal body weigh more than their plastic counterpart which means that they are more stable. However, stand mixers that have a plastic construction will cost you less money and is less durable, making them suitable for light baking jobs.
Before you invest in a stand mixer you need to take into consideration the amount of space available in your kitchen countertop space. However, due to their size, stand mixers are much difficult to move and heavier compared to a hand mixer. If you are planning on using your stand mixer, it is important that you have enough countertop space that you can store your kitchen device. However, if you only use your stand mixer occasionally, then you may require a kitchen with counter level cabinet.
The weight of a stand mixer is also a vital factor to consider. The last thing you want is a new stand mixer that bounces off the countertop leading to damage. If this happens, you may find yourself having to repair it or investing in a new one. This is why you need to choose a heavy stand mixer that stays in place.
Speed and power
Most stand mixers come with a wide array of speeds that can tackle different cooking tasks. Ideally, you should choose a stand mixer that has more speeds so that it can perform more tasks. The good thing about choosing mixers with a stronger motor and more speed is that they work faster as well as with more finesse.
Additionally, you should check if the stand mixer you want to buy comes with a stand mixer. Most stand mixers available on the market today have 3 attachments which include cookie doughs, pizza doughs, a flat mixing paddle which is used for beating batters, as well as a whisk for whipping heavy cream or egg whites. When you purchase a more expensive stand mixer you will find that they come with a power hub that allows you to connect other attachments.
If you are going to invest in a new mixer, then you need to ensure that it is covered with a warranty. Most stand mixers available on the market today have a 3-year warranty but you can find others which have a 1-year warranty. If you will be using your stand mixer regularly and you have spent a lot of money on it then you need to buy a product that has a longer warranty of 5 years.
Q: How long does a stand mixer last?
Ans: The length of time that a stand mixer lasts depends on the brand as well as the model. Realistically, you should expect your mixer to go for a couple of years when it is properly taken care of. You will find that a mixer which comes with one year warranty
Q: What accessories come with a stand mixer?
Ans: The accessories which come with a stand mixer vary depending on the model. Ideally, you should expect a stand mixer to come with accessories such as a wire whisk, flat beater, and dough hook. However, you can find stand mixers that come with extra attachments and accessories that you can buy for an extra fee.
Q: What are the best stand mixer brands?
Ans: There are many brands that flood the market. But if you are looking for the top brands which make the best affordable stand mixer then you can never go wrong with KitchenAid, Hamilton Beach, Cuisinart, and Aucma.
I am convinced the above list of best affordable stand mixer reviews will help simplify your purchasing decision. Also, the buying guide will make it easier to know the factors to consider before you invest your money. All of the stand mixers available in our list are not only pocket friendly but also great for whipping, mixing, whisking, and kneading job to make a perfect baked recipe. If you bake and cook a lot and you do not want to invest in an expensive stand mixer, then buying one of the above products is worth the investment.
Best Deals Affordable Stand Mixer For This Week
|1||Aucma Stand Mixer,6.5-QT 660W 6-Speed Tilt-Head Food Mixer, Kitchen Electric Mixer with Dough Hook,...||4,388 Reviews||$150.99 $119.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Stand Mixer, Sincalong 8.5QT 6 Speed Control Electric Stand Mixer with Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl...||170 Reviews||$119.99||Buy on Amazon|
|3||KUPPET Stand Mixer, 8-Speed Electric Mixer, Tilt-Head Food Mixer with Dough Hook, Wire Whip &...||459 Reviews||$81.99||Buy on Amazon|
Related Review Article: