- 1 Introduction
- 1.1 Showcase your luxurious kitchen collection on the open shelving kitchen:
- 1.2 Keep the shelves customized according to the rest of your kitchen interior:
- 1.3 Keep things practical here apart from making the open shelving kitchen pretty:
- 1.4 Keep your daily essentials handy on the open shelving kitchen:
- 1.5 Play around with colors when it comes to customized open shelving kitchen:
- 1.6 Some don’ts about open shelving kitchen:
Would you have a home without a kitchen? People don’t really think a lot about the kitchen but this space of the room plays an important role. There would be nothing wrong if we say that this space is more important than even a living space in the home. Even if you don’t want to have a full-on kitchen décor going on in your home then also you need to have the basics. When we think about basics, kitchen shelving comes to our mind. List up the essential setting of your kitchen, apart from your cooking appliances, shelves are something that is needed. There are so many different kinds of shelving designs available and an open shelving kitchen is one of them.
The open shelving kitchen is in trend for a few years and other than making your kitchen look beautiful, it is essential. This would make your kitchen more organized as you would be able to keep your kitchen stuff out there. Even if you are thinking of decorating the kitchen a bit then you can put your décor items on the kitchen shelf. Every kitchen looks a bit different and even the needs of the kitchen can vary sometimes. You can customize the open shelving kitchen in your own way so that it could be perfect for your kitchen. Here are some amazing ways following which you would be able to style the open shelving kitchen in a customized way:
Showcase your luxurious kitchen collection on the open shelving kitchen:
This is the most common setting that people do if they have an open shelving kitchen. You can also try this out as it always impresses people. Here you can keep your luxurious items in the kitchen so that people can have a look. This would make your kitchen look expensive and beautiful. Make sure to keep relevant luxurious items that go with the kitchen.
Keep the shelves customized according to the rest of your kitchen interior:
If you would decorate or set the open shelving kitchen according to your liking without mending with the kitchen then it would look awkward. You have to keep things in a way so that it could complement each other. If you would customize the open shelving kitchen according to the rest of your kitchen things would turn out to be beautiful. Keep essentials and decorative items in a customized way in the open shelving kitchen.
Keep things practical here apart from making the open shelving kitchen pretty:
We know decoration would make things beautiful in your kitchen but sometimes it is not practical. You have to understand that it is your kitchen and not the living space so you have to keep things accordingly. Even if you want to decorate the open shelving kitchen then also you should not forget about essential things. It would be great for you to keep the important things in the shelving kitchen and then do some decorations. This would be more practical for your home and you would also find this setup easy to work with.
Keep your daily essentials handy on the open shelving kitchen:
Think about the stuff that you need on an everyday basis. You would get the whole list in your mind and now you can stack those things on the open shelving kitchen. It is quite essential to keep important things handy. Even if a beautiful flower vase would look pretty on the open shelving kitchen but your cutleries is something that you need. You should make this decision of keeping things on shelve wisely so that it could be convenient for you. This would keep your kitchen organized to keep things easy in the kitchen.
Play around with colors when it comes to customized open shelving kitchen:
Having good colors can make any space look beautiful. If you always seek a décor that goes well with the rest of your space then you can play around with colors. Even in the case of an open shelving kitchen, you can add some colors. Think about your entire kitchen décor rather lookup for the colors that you have in the kitchen. List some colors that will go well with the existing colors in your kitchen. You can also include colors that would contrast with the kitchen color. Put things that are colorful on the open shelving kitchen to make things beautiful.
Some don’ts about open shelving kitchen:
- Do not keep too heavy stuff on the shelves as that can lead to danger. Even if your kitchen shelves are quite steady but still you need to be very careful while you keep your heavy things out there.
- If you have a small space in your kitchen then you should not overdo things there. You should always try to keep things simple there so that it could look clean and organized.
- If you have kids in your home or even if you live in an earthquake-prone area then you should avoid keeping the delicate thing on a shelf.
- You should keep on dusting on the open shelving kitchen as it would be more prone to dust.
- You should always avoid keeping things on the highest point of the open shelving kitchen if you have layers of shelves.