You can look for the best recipes and ideas for your perfect Thanksgiving dessert on the internet. There are so many platforms and online magazines that have the best tips and hacks to prepare your Thanksgiving meal.
Apart from that, you can follow different master chefs and cooking experts who you can follow to create an amazing and unique dessert on cooking and lifestyle programs that air on Cable TV or using Hawaiian Telcom Internet. Hawaiian Telcom internet provides you to connect with many lifestyles and health channels on YouTube and helpful videos by different experts.
Also, you can even get some healthy and lifestyle tips to make your Thanksgiving more healthy and super cool. Let’s have a look at the different Thanksgiving dessert options that you can decide from and add to your Thanksgiving feast this year:
Classic Soft Moist Banana Bread
Baking banana bread for Thanksgiving is one of the best options for your family to present a classic, super soft and delicate dessert to present to your guests This is a sweet and quick to prepare bread that tastes like a cake and uses a few ingredients that you can easily find in your pantry. Let’s have a look at the recipe to prepare this amazing and easy to prepare dessert.
- Start off by preparing the oven and heating it to around 350°F and use a nonstick cooking spray to grease your loaf pan.
- Set this aside and take a medium-sized bowl and whisk it with salt, baking soda, flour and keep it aside as well.
- Now take a large-sized bowl and mash your ripe bananas using a fork.
- Add some melted butter and oil and stir it until it gets combined.
- Stir in brown sugar, paste of flax seeds and vanilla extract and stir this until all of this gets smooth
- Stir the dry ingredients into the ingredients when it is wet but do not over mix it.
- A tricky way to get the best results is to gently fold the batter.
- If you will mix things too much, the bread will become flat and it will end up being heavy.
- Now pour the batter in a loaf pan and bake the batter for around 50 to 60 minutes. The baking time varies so with a rough idea make it for 60 minutes.
- Check if the bread is ready or not, by inserting the toothpick in the center of the bread and make sure it comes out in a clean manner easily.
- Remove the pan from the oven and set it using a wire cooling rack and let the bread to cool down in the pan for around 10 minutes.
- To make sure it comes out clean, run a knife around the edges of the bread and remove it from the pan.
- Once the bread cools down, cut into slices and serve.
Eggless Chocolate Cake
This is one of the most amazing chocolate cakes that you can have and is very unique as it is a very soft, light and moist cake. It is created using only a few items and it is something very different and does not contain the usual ingredients like butter, egg, or milk.
Also, the good thing about this dessert is that it was one of the most popular desserts during WWII. The dish turned out to be a marvel and deliciously moist and soft and was called the “Wacky Cake. if you are a newbie when it comes to baking, you can try this recipe and create something really cool. Let’s have a look at the recipe to create the Wacky Eggless Chocolate Cake
- Start off by preheating the oven for around 10 minutes at around 350 degrees
- Use a mixing bowl to sieve the dry ingredients (All-Purpose Flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking soda, Salt, Brown Sugar) one at a time to create a light fluffy cake since the flour is aerated.
- Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients (Coconut Oil Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Vanilla Extract and Apple Cider Vinegar) one by one and add the water in the last
- Whisk both the dry and wet ingredients gently but do not do this too much and make sure that ingredients get mixed properly with a stand mixer.
- Sprinkle some dry flour on the cake pan and layer it with parchment paper
- Pour the runny cake mix gently in the cake pan and use a wooden ladle, scrape the mix from the sides
- Add this to the cake pan and tap the cake in a gentle manner on the kitchen counter and release air bubbles if there are any.
- Bake the cake using a preheated oven for around half an hour (25 to 30 minutes)
- Check the skewer to make sure that the cake comes out clean which means that you are done with the cake and it is ready
- Be very gentle when it comes to removing the cake from the oven and place the cake pan on a wire rack for around 8 to 10 minutes so that it cools down
- Since the cake is ready to serve, you can slice it and serve it on a serving plate using a fork
In the end, one can say that to add more colors and sweet taste to your Thanksgiving meal, you can make sure that these recipes are prepared using the resources that you have on hand. It is a good practice to first utilize the ingredients that are left in the pantry. Enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner and avoid food waste.