- 1 Introduction
- 2 10 Best Countertop Water Distiller Reviews and Features
- 2.1 1. Mophorn 110V Countertop Water Distiller Review
- 2.2 2. ROVSUN Stainless Steel Countertop Water Distiller Review
- 2.3 3. CO-Z Water Distiller Review
- 2.4 4. VIVOHOME Stainless Distiller Countertop Review
- 2.5 5. DC House Gallon Countertop Water Distiller Review
- 2.6 6. VIVOHOME 750W Food Grade Water Distiller Review
- 2.7 7. Gowintech 110V 750W 4L Brushed Stainless Steel Distiller Review
- 2.8 8. Vue Water Distiller Machine Review
- 2.9 9. Domingo Petrucci Direct Brushed Stainless Steel Water Distiller Review
- 2.10 10. Junluck Water Distiller 4L Pure Water Machine Review
- 2.11 Countertop Water Distiller Reviews Buying Guide
- 2.12 FAQ:
- 3 Conclusion
Distilled water is a clean form of water which you can use for cooking and drinking. This water does not have unhealthy chemicals, minerals, viruses, or bacteria that are found in tap water. If you want to get a product that will produce clean water and last for a long time then you need to get a top-quality water distiller. This machine works by boiling water as well as separates pure water from impurities. Do you want to buy a water distiller which produces crisp and clean water? Then you are in the right place. In this article, I will show you the 10 best countertop water distiller reviews including the buying guide.
10 Best Countertop Water Distiller Reviews and Features
1. Mophorn 110V Countertop Water Distiller Review
This countertop water distiller is one of the most affordable on the market that comes with a fan material, which is made of aluminum, and a distiller material that consists of food-grade 304 stainless steel. Made from 100 percent stainless steel, the distilled water maker can distill up to 6 gallons of water every day. Mophorn 110V Countertop Water Distiller features a digital panel which helps maintain the temperature of the water. When there is a low noise then it is possible to run it overnight. The distilled water can be used for different applications such as dental products, humidifiers, evaporators, engine cooling systems, CPAP machines, and engine cooling systems.
- Distills water quietly
- Offers great value for money
- It is easy to maintain and clean
- A wide application such as distilling alcohol and water
- Comes with high efficiency which takes 4 hours to be made
- Has a digital display screen with an adjustable temperature
- Has a poor build quality and is not durable
2. ROVSUN Stainless Steel Countertop Water Distiller Review
ROVSUN Stainless Steel Countertop Water Distiller refers to a blend of stainless steel as well as top-grade plastic. As a result, this water distiller is quite durable. It is easy to operate this water distiller as all you need to do is fill it with tap water, push the button, and then auto-off when it is done. Also, clean up and assembly are easy, while both carafe and distiller come with a large opening for easy cleaning and access. ROVSUN Stainless Steel Countertop Water Distiller is made of a fully 304 stainless steel body, inner cap, inner tank, water inlet, water outlet, soft catheter, and aluminum fan. It comes with 5 bonus gifts which include 3 activated charcoal sachets, chamber cleaning powder, and a soft catheter that prevents leakage.
- It is a well-designed water distiller
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Has 3 activated charcoal filters
- Features temperature safety auto switch off
- It is made of stainless steel design
- Three activated charcoal sachets
- The package has 3 filter sachets
- There are a problem of rusting
3. CO-Z Water Distiller Review
CO-Z Water Distiller is an affordable product that offers safety and quality, including the whole steam chamber, condensing coil as well as a dome which is made of 100 percent stainless steel. It comes with a water pot which is well constructed with glass. The plastic parts are made BPA free and are food grade. CO-Z Water Distiller is well tested for safety in the home. It comes with a reinforced condenser cooling fan as well as a thermostatically controlled automatic shut off that offers overheating protection. Besides, when you purchase this product, you will get a 1-year warranty.
- It is inexpensive
- Provides a fast filtering
- Comes with a 6-gallon capacity
- It automatically shuts off once the temperature is attained
- The distiller automatically switches off to prevent temperature burn out
- Has a small reservoir capacity
- The water tank is constructed from plastic
4. VIVOHOME Stainless Distiller Countertop Review
VIVOHOME Stainless Distiller is a great countertop filtration system that comes with a 4L/ 1.06 Gallon volume or 750W power level. This is a rapid, safe, clean water machine that you can use to clean drinking water. You can eradicate pre-distilled bottles which create excess waste as well as ship everything all over the world. VIVOHOME Stainless Distiller can be used to effectively remove VOC, bacteria, as well as other harmful impurities available in your water. You can set up an intelligent temperature control if you want to control as well as monitor the temperature. When the heating temperature is more than 125°C the stainless steel distiller will turn off automatically to prevent temperature damage.
- Has a compact size
- It removes harmful bacteria
- Comes with smart temperature control
- Made from durable material smart design
- It is difficult to assemble as well as disassemble
5. DC House Gallon Countertop Water Distiller Review
Number five on this list of best countertop water distiller is DC House Gallon Countertop Water Distiller. This water distiller which is made of top quality materials consists of a fully 304 stainless steel body, water inlet, water outlet, inner cap, soft catheter, and aluminum fan. It includes a glass collection bottle, carbon pod, cleaning crystals, and porcelain lined nozzle. The benefit of a glass bottle and stainless steel is that they do not rust, are robust, and can be kept clean. DC House Gallon Countertop Water Distiller comes with parts that ensure you get the safest and purest distilled water which is good for safety needs.
- Requires no maintenance
- It is easy to maintain and use
- It is a well-constructed water distiller
- Comes with enough water storage capacity
- Has a power switch witch that makes it easy to operate the machine
- Has no noticeable shortcomings
6. VIVOHOME 750W Food Grade Water Distiller Review
VIVOHOME 750W Food Grade Water Distiller is a great product that comes with an extra smart switch purifier. If you want to remove microorganisms from harmful chemicals then you need to remove the water distiller. This water distiller is made of intelligent temperature control which allows you to control and monitor the temperature, once the heating temperature is more than 125°C. You can use it to remove harmful bacteria from your water. VIVOHOME 750W Food Grade Water Distiller comes with a safety ON/ OFF button which is waterproof and allows you to use it with a water distiller. It comes with a 4 blade aluminum fan which helps dissipate heat during operation.
- It is easy to clean
- Has an ergonomic handle design
- Comes with a safety ON/ OFF button
- Features an intelligent temperature control
- The inner wall of the electric water distiller consists of premium food grade 304 stainless steel
- Complaints that the water tastes like metal
7. Gowintech 110V 750W 4L Brushed Stainless Steel Distiller Review
Founded in the year 2000, Gowintech is an American company that uses high technology great quality kitchen appliances. Gowintech 110V 750W 4L Brushed Stainless Steel Distiller can be used to process water via heating, evaporation as well as condensation to separate fresh contaminants. This stainless steel distiller is safe and easy to operate and automatically shuts off when the temperature reaches 320°F. Therefore, you can have peace of mind knowing that you can turn on the water distiller and it will go off automatically when you are out working. Gowintech 110V 750W 4L Brushed Stainless Steel Distiller comes with an interior that is comprised of food-grade stainless steel, which ensures that the water does not come into contact with plastic.
- It is easy to clean
- Easy to use and high efficiency
- Comes with a powerful 750 W motor
- Has an interior which is made of food-grade stainless steel
- Safety overheat protection comes with ventilation holes as well as an internal safety switch
- Has a slow filtration as it produces distilled water after every 4 hours
8. Vue Water Distiller Machine Review
This is a rapid, safe, and clean water distiller machine which can be used anywhere that you need to drink clean water. With Vue Water Distiller Machine Distiller, you can distill 1 liter of water every hour so that you get 6 gallons of water every day. The intelligent temperature control allows you to control and monitor the temperature in case the temperature is more than 257°F. Vue Water Distiller Machine Distiller has a wide application such as dental products, CPAP machines, evaporators, distill wine, and engine cooling systems. It features a built-in thermostat which prevents overheating as well as auto-off.
- Cleanup and assembly is easy
- It distills 1L of water every hour
- The water distiller is safe to use
- Has a capacity of 6 gallons of water every day
- Low noise which means that you can operate it overnight
- Comes with intelligent temperature control that controls and monitors the temperature
- Complaints that the handle is not installing well
9. Domingo Petrucci Direct Brushed Stainless Steel Water Distiller Review
Domingo Petrucci Direct Brushed Stainless Steel Water Distiller is made of 304 stainless steel materials and food-grade plastic. It has a fast and rapid distillation that can reach 1.5 liters every hour. Besides, it has a system of temperature safeguard which will stop machine function when the temperature reaches 320°F. Domingo Petrucci Direct Brushed Stainless Steel Water Distiller uses an antique way of filtering water as well as separates harmful substances via condensation and vaporization. When you spend a few bucks to get this water distiller, you will have a healthy life and will not have to worry about harmful substances.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- Made of high-quality materials
- Fast distillation speed of 1.5 liters per hour
- The inner container is rust-resistant as it is made of stainless steel 304
- Comes with a user manual, bottle cap, filter, and chamber cleaning powder
- It is not quite long-lasting
10. Junluck Water Distiller 4L Pure Water Machine Review
Finally on this list of best countertop water distiller is Junluck Water Distiller. This is a 4L pure water machine that features an inner chamber which is made from food grade stainless steel, is durable, and safe to use. It produces 1 to 1.2 liters of pure distilled water within 60 minutes and is energy saving. The distilled water can be used in evaporators, dental products, engine cooling systems, waterfalls, steam irons, and fish aquariums. Also, the water distiller has a rated power of 750W and a voltage of 110V 60HZ. The good thing about this water distiller is that it comes with a 1-year satisfaction guarantee and does not require any installment.
- Easy to assemble, clean, and use
- With a push of a button, it will auto-off
- Made from durable top quality materials
- The water distiller is lightweight and portable
- It produces 1 to 1.2 liters of distilled water in 1 hour
- The unit weighs 12.1 pounds hence it is not very lightweight
Countertop Water Distiller Reviews Buying Guide
It can be quite a task to choose the best countertop water distiller. That is why we have compiled a list of the features you should consider while looking for the best countertop water distiller.
The first important factor you need to consider is the type of material the water distiller is constructed from. Basically, you should look for water distillers that are constructed from glass or stainless steel parts because they are not capable of leaching chemicals into the water which is underneath the heat throughout the distillation process. Even though plastic is not preferable, it can be cheaper. But you can look for plastics which are BPA free and are made with BPA that leach chemicals inside the distilled water from which you wanted to remove the chemicals from.
Another important feature you need to look out for while looking for the best water distiller is the capacity. Consuming water in your house will vary depending on whether you live alone or with kids. Hence, you need to choose a capacity that is suitable for the entire family’s needs. You shouldn’t choose a larger size because it consumes lots of space as well as a lot of power. Capacity can be measured based on the amount of water that a distiller can distill in the next 24 hours.
Water distillers operate on electricity which allows a lot of people to run their distillers 24 hours, 7 days. Hence, you need to consider the amount of energy the distiller needs which leads to big cost savings on the electricity bill.
While looking for the best countertop water distiller you need to pay attention to how it filters water. Some water distillers can run the distilled water via a carbon filter to change the water taste. If you are choosy when it comes to the taste of the water, then you need to consider the filtration process of the water distiller.
You must consider the product dimensions when buying a water distiller. The dimensions and shape are supposed to fit the countertop very well without any problem. In case you have to transport the product from one place to another then you should consider a compact one or a water distiller is better.
The power consumption is also important while looking for the best water distiller. When you choose a device that features a higher power then it leads to faster distillation.
There are different types of water distillers you can find such as automatic and manual water distillers. As the name suggests, a manual water distiller can be operated manually because you will need to add water to the empty tank all the time so that the distillation cycle is complete and you can complete a new cycle. On the other hand, an automatic distiller does not require to be turned on manually but you need to automatically distill the water every time you remove the water. In case you do not need a lot of distilled water daily, then it is not ideal to get the right amount of water daily. Note that the kind of water distiller to get depends on the needs.
Q: What exactly is a water distiller?
Ans: A water distiller refers to a machine that can boil water as well as separate the pure water from impurities it has such as bacteria, minerals, and chemicals. It works by boiling water into steam thus leaving behind solid, heavy particulates or minerals. From there, the steam is separated from contaminants and then re-condensed into pure water. Water distillers can eradicate volatile organic chemicals which are unhealthy because the chemicals can boil off at a low temperature compared to other water.
Q: How is it possible to use distilled water?
Ans: The most common way to use distilled water is for cooking and drinking. You can use distilled water for different purposes such as water for plants or pets. Alternatively, you may prefer to take distilled water if you do not want to consume the same contaminants and minerals which are found in tap water. Additionally, distilled water can be used for at-home aquariums because the fish are quite sensitive to the purity of water. People that use distilled water prefer to wash their skin and hair with it because it does not have the same hardness as tap water. Other possible uses of distilled uses include cooling down engines as well as top off lead batteries.
Q: Can you distill water by boiling it?
Ans: Not necessarily. The boiled water is just half of the distilled process. Once water is boiled it is changed from liquid to vapor state. Distillation refers to a process of capturing steam and then condensing it once the temperature is lowered.
Water distillation is a wonderful way to eliminate the contaminants from drinking water as well as worldwide. If you are looking for the best way to filter water then you need to choose the best countertop water distiller. Selecting the best distiller can be a difficult task which is why you need to pay attention to different factors such as the material used, energy consumption, filtration, warranty, and capacity. Buying one of the above best countertop water distiller will guarantee you clean water 24 hours 7 days.
Best Deals Countertop Water Distiller For This Week
|1||DC HOUSE 1 Gallon Water Distiller Machine, 750W Distilling Pure Water for Home Countertop Table...||265 Reviews||$109.99 $84.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||DC HOUSE 1 Gallon Countertop Water Distiller Stainless Steel Distiller with Glass Filter and Most...||119 Reviews||$169.99||Buy on Amazon|
|3||CO-Z Water Distiller, Stainless Steel Distilling Pure Water Machine for Home Countertop Table...||$124.99||Buy on Amazon|
Related Review Articles: